Look Up!

If you already know me you will understand the title. If you want to get to know me, just read the blog.

Monday, April 23, 2007

These are a few of my favorite things......


COFFEE- Of all of God's wonderful creation, Coffee is for sure at the top. It makes me smile just thinking about. At bedtime, I think about how wonderful my morning coffee will taste. When I open my eyes in the morning it gets me out of bed. Mmmmmm..........

PINK- What an awesome, cheerful, feminine color. No matter where I am I always notice pretty thinks in the color pink.

FICTION ROMANCE- Not all novels are equal. It has to be excellent. (non-smutty) hint: You know it's a good one when your husband and children have been trying to get your attention for 15 minutes to no avail!

LAUGHING- The best feeling is laughing your face off until tears are streaming down your face.

CHIPS- The only thing not to love about them is calories and fat they contain. Maybe some day they will invent tasty, calorie-less chips. I'd better not hold my breath for this one. sigh

SIMON"S HUGS- It's a great feeling when that little boy wraps those little arms around my neck and squeezes and vibrates for all he's worth.

EXERCISE- For some weird reason, I do not have to force myself to exercise. I love it. That is really weird isn't it?

NATURE WALKS- My family and I go for these walks in the spring, summer and fall. Very enjoyable. (especially in the fall) It's enjoyable for so many different reasons.

This blog actually took me less than an hour. Sadly, not by much.

A final thought: For those of you that do not drink coffee- you have no idea what you are missing. I quite frankly don't know how you wake up in the morning!

HAVE AN AWESOME WEEK HOPEFULLY ENJOYING YOUR FAVORITE THINGS. TTFN

8 Comments:

  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger Matt said…

    My favorite thing is the writer of this blog.

     
  • At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't drink coffee...I am still hoping I may grow a little taller and don't want to risk the stunting.

     
  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger Harley McCarville said…

    I definitely need coffee in the morning to get going ... but I probably overdue it with the amount that I drink! ... all this time I thought it was Matt who loved the color pink and the romance novels!!!

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger Jen Lohnes said…

    Are you drinking blasphemous Starbucks?

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    maybe coffee is one of your favorite things because it is an addiction. A drug!!!!!! Maybe you are really a druggie.

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger Samara Ashley said…

    I LOVE STARBUCKS!!!! :p

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Katherine Karen said…

    Not a fan of coffee.
    Huge fan of Earl Grey though.
    Tea actually has more caffeine in it than coffee. Ironic? I'd say so. I just dislike the taste of coffee in general, its just not my cup of tea.

     
  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger Tyler said…

    *is wondering why his name wasn't included in that list* -_-

     

Post a Comment

<< Home