Look Up!

If you already know me you will understand the title. If you want to get to know me, just read the blog.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Spice of Life


Friendship. I consider it to be one of God's dearest treasures. Friends of ours who haven't been over for about a year came over last week. It was nice to laugh our faces off with them. It was also nice to have that connection that you don't have with just anyone. The kind of connection that you could just talk for hours and hours even though you've lived in a different country for a year. There was a time in our marriage that Matt and I didn't have any real close friends (outside of family). We prayed about it, and now we are blessed to have what I consider to be a greater amount of friends than I would have thought to be possible. They are people who I feel fiercly loyal to and I would do anything for. Some don't live here anymore but I couldn't imagine my life without them. They are genuine. They've sat with me in the hospital, and called me daily to see how I was doing. They love my kids and have been such a positive example in their lives. They know our faults but love us anyways. I really think I do know some of the world's greatest people. Thanks again guys for making life so full of joy!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home